OnTrack Summer School – Sign up now!
Make the most of the sunny season by signing up for OnTrack’s Summer School. We would like to invite you to join us on a series of three webinars taking place over the next few weeks.
Monday 20th August 3pm – Why the problems in your culture are a direct result of your leader’s behaviours!
This exclusive webinar will discuss how some of our accepted leadership practices, used ineffectively are causing us more challenges, rather than helping. It will explore the following elements:
- The focus of a “Traditional” leadership approach
- The consequences and impact on people, collaboration, innovation and results
- How we need to be led to achieve greatness
- The proof is in the results
The session will be an open forum for you to talk through some of your challenges and hear our opinions on how we have built impactful leadership within UK and Global clients.
Friday 27th July 2pm – Is Inclusion truly on your D&I agenda?
This exclusive webinar will explore some of the challenges and pitfalls of a D&I policy and offer practical ideas to help you develop inclusion. It will explore some of the following elements:
- Culture – Does your culture support inclusion?
- People – Do your people really feel included?
- Processes – How do they help or hinder D&I?
The session will be an open forum for you to talk through some of your challenges and hear our opinions on how we have developed successful D&I initiatives.
Friday 10th August 2pm – Using behavioural analysis to develop high performance!
The 45 minute session will be a mixture of input and open forum to discuss current challenges and ask questions.
- Background – Where does this tool come from?
- How? – A look at the behaviours and how it all works
- Why? – Why it is so important to be able to analyse other’s behaviour to help them communicate more effectively