Hear the latest on The Future of Learning and how HSBC are embracing it.
OnTrack are excited to exhibit at World of Learning next month on the 17th & 18th October. We will be in the exhibition hall on both days at stand D110 so make sure you drop by to receive your free Digital Health check! Take part in our survey on the stand to be included in the published report and most importantly be sure to come and say hello!
OnTrack Seminar Session
Wednesday 18th – 11.30am – Theatre 1
Garrick Cruise-Smith, Global Head of Branch Sales and Liabilities at HSBC & Kevin Johnson can be found in Theatre 1 on Wednesday at 11.30am with HSBC discussing The Future Of Learning and exactly how HSBC are embracing it.
Our world is changing at an unprecedented pace; budgets are under pressure, competition is greater from new and emerging markets and our engagement with technology as an individual is far greater than most have at work.
To be successful we need to drive individual responsibility by responding to the challenge and ensuring that Line Managers and organisations are doing more of the right things to support growth.
Responding to the challenge:
- Ownership lying with the individual, supported by their organisation
- Provision of learning to personal mobile devices
- Algorithm driven content connection
- Role based curriculum linked journeys
- “Right Quality” video content, digital books and resources
- Connect my learning journey to my business for their benefit and mine
- Combining Digital and Human for greater value
We hope to see you in a few weeks in Birmingham at World Of Learning!