As many people will have this change forced upon them with the Coronavirus and subsequent restrictions, I thought it may be useful to share my experience from making the same transition years ago so others can adapt quicker than I did.
You will find the following Tips and a further explanation in the PDF;
- “Where is everyone?”, dealing with the isolation
- Separating work-time from home-time
- Making the most of the physical environment you find yourself in
- The importance of routine during the working day at home
- The tech stack, what I use, and changes made to my Wi-Fi
The tips and observations I share will not work for everyone, but they did work for me. I would encourage others to share some tips and challenges they faced to help others, in any small way, with what can be a daunting change.
Discover the tips on transitioning from Office to home working by clicking the image below.